Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC

He claims that Law & Order are trademarked names for his right and left fists.

(Hahahaha)

(Cameron Writing)
Ok... so yesterday my teacher was telling me about another student she has taught several times. He is from Texas and wears a large sombrero (aka cowboy hat) and muy grande botas (very large boots) She told me how he reminded her of Chuck Norris which she watches on cable at her house. I could help it and I asked her if she had ever heard of "bromas de Chuck Norris". She hadn't so I shared a few I could remember. She didn't really get them but laughed at me anyway. I told her they were very popular in the States and told her she should ask her cowboy friend about them. She also said the cowboy always talked about how much he loved Bush and McCain and hated Obama. I couldn't help but chuckle.


No comments:

Post a Comment